TOURISM PROMOTION UNTIL JUNE 2021
As Uganda continues to manage the impacts of COVID19 and welcome visitors to the various destinations around the country, Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) is pleased to inform the general public that it will be running a price discount promotion until June 2021.
Our visitors are at the heart of our conservation efforts and we are glad to be able to reward them for their continued support throughout the years and, more especially, through this period of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The following discounts will be in effect until 30th June 2021:
- 50% discount on the park entrance fee for Lake Mburo NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Kidepo Valley NP, Murchison Falls NP, Semuliki NP, Toro Semuliki Wildlife Reserve, Katonga Wildlife Reserve, Kabwoya Wildlife Reserve and Pian Upe Wildlife Reserve.
- 50% discount on birding fees.
- Reduction on Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking fees for all visitor categories as follows:
- East African Community citizen gorilla tracking permits reduced from UGX250,000 to UGX150,000
- Foreign Resident gorilla tracking permits reduced from USD600 to USD 300
- Foreign Non Resident gorilla tracking permits reduced from USD700 to USD 400
- East African Community resident chimpanzee tracking permits reduced from UGX150,000 to UGX100,000
- Foreign Resident chimpanzee tracking permits reduced from USD150 to USD100
- Foreign Non-Resident chimpanzee tracking permits reduced from USD200 to USD150
- The reduction on gorilla and chimp fees will only apply to new purchases between 1st December 2020 and 30th June 2021 and will not apply to reschedules of already deposited on permits or purchases using credit letters.
No reschedules will be allowed for these reduced-rate permits beyond the promotional period. All such permits must be used within the promotional period.
UWA further reminds its visitors that we shall continue to adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines throughout this period, which can be downloaded from the UWA website link below:
For more information please contact our reservations office as follows:
Your East African safari is just a step away, and it’s easier than you think. Whether it’s a romantic weekend getaway or an unforgettable family holiday experience, we know the most incredible places. With Uganda as our home base, we travel the area from Kenya to Zanzibar, Madagascar, Tanzania, and Rwanda.
Let us help you plan your trip of a lifetime. Get started today.