To our dear esteemed clients:
We are so thankful for your loyalty.
This is to let you know that we are taking extreme precautions in keeping our guests safe from the Covid-19 pandemic. We would first like to say that Uganda has been one of the least affected countries in East Africa, due to quick action by the government in March. As we cautiously begin to reopen, here are some of the steps we are taking:
1. We are enhancing our cleaning protocol, which includes thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing our vehicles. Vehicle surfaces are also sanitized after any 30-minute stop while on safari.
2. Our staff are regularly tested to ensure that they are safe from the virus.
3. Our guests are advised to travel with a Covid-19 certificate to ensure that they are safe from the virus.
4. We have a temperature gun that will check our guests immediately upon arrival and while on the trip to ensure we are all safe. This will be done every morning upon the start of our safaris.
5. Social distancing will be observed from the start and all throughout the safari or tour.
6. A mask is essential to carry along as you travel. We advise that you carry the type of mask made of cloth with a filter, and carry a good supply so that you may change as necessary.
7. We will have hand sanitizer available in the vehicle. As an added precaution, please carry your own personal supply of hand sanitizer.
Protocols have been established for travelers arriving and departing through Entebbe International Airport. In the next post, we will let you know what you can expect as you transit through.
We so look forward to welcoming you back to Uganda. Please let us know how we can help make that happen.