Now that Entebbe Airport has reopened, and your Ugandan safari can finally become a reality, this article will give you an idea of what to expect as you transit through the airport, and travel about the country. As always, your safety is our primary concern, so you may be assured that we are taking all necessary precautions to keep you safe. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
We are starting to see some progress in getting back to normal. This is very good news.
Entebbe airport reopens with 12 flights on day one.
— Read on www.independent.co.ug/entebbe-airport-reopens-with-12-flights-on-day-one/
To our dear esteemed clients:
We are so thankful for your loyalty.
This is to let you know that we are taking extreme precautions in keeping our guests safe from the Covid-19 pandemic. We would first like to say that Uganda has been one of the least affected countries in East Africa, due to quick action by the government in March. As we cautiously begin to reopen, here are some of the steps we are taking:
1. We are enhancing our cleaning protocol, which includes thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing our vehicles. Vehicle surfaces are also sanitized after any 30-minute stop while on safari.
2. Our staff are regularly tested to ensure that they are safe from the virus.
3. Our guests are advised to travel with a Covid-19 certificate to ensure that they are safe from the virus.
4. We have a temperature gun that will check our guests immediately upon arrival and while on the trip to ensure we are all safe. This will be done every morning upon the start of our safaris.
5. Social distancing will be observed from the start and all throughout the safari or tour.
6. A mask is essential to carry along as you travel. We advise that you carry the type of mask made of cloth with a filter, and carry a good supply so that you may change as necessary.
7. We will have hand sanitizer available in the vehicle. As an added precaution, please carry your own personal supply of hand sanitizer.
Protocols have been established for travelers arriving and departing through Entebbe International Airport. In the next post, we will let you know what you can expect as you transit through.
We so look forward to welcoming you back to Uganda. Please let us know how we can help make that happen.
Rwanda has slashed gorilla permits by between 60 percent and 80 percent as the government endeavours to revive the tourism sector adversely hit by the Covid-19 pandemic.
— Read on www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Rwanda-cuts-gorilla-fees-amid-virus-hit-tourism-sector/2560-5579398-mmklq3/index.html
Real data is collected from the ground to create authentic stories.
— Read on www.theeastafrican.co.ke/magazine/Playing-games-to-save-endangered-wildlife/434746-5568582-1t3c65z/index.html
Africa’s natural heritage includes some of the most iconic wildlife and landscapes.
— Read on www.theeastafrican.co.ke/magazine/world-heritage-sites-Africa/434746-5558228-14070k7/index.html
Travel East Africa in your imagination with Engo Tours and Adventures!
Now, while African travel is largely not possible, thanks to Covid-19, let us take the time to plan a first class trip for you. Our meticulously well-planned safaris and urban tours guarantee an amazing African adventure, viewing animals, fishing, hiking and mountain climbing, bird-watching (there are more species of birds in Uganda than in all of North America), and luxuriating in Africa’s great camps and sophisticated hotels and restaurants.
We will put together a complete tour, based on your specific requirements and fondest wishes, and will hold your itinerary until you’re ready to make it come true. Once we are all free to travel again, arrange your dates and come live the adventure that you have, so far, only been able to imagine! As soon as the lockdown is lifted, this offer will disappear, so contact us now, and let’s get this journey started!
The cost for your detailed itinerary is just $50 for each week that you plan to travel. The non-refundable itinerary cost will be credited to your trip quote.
This special, very affordable offer is only available while the lockdown is in effect in East Africa, so don’t delay!
Warm regards from Engo Tours and Adventures. We hope to see you soon.
© 2020 Engo Tours and Adventures. All rights reserved.
In Africa, the impact on tourism from Covid-19 will be profound.
— Read on www.theeastafrican.co.ke/oped/comment/After-coronavirus-Africa-travel-industry-must-fight-fake-news/434750-5514190-fi4v39/index.html
Bwindi is famous for gorilla tracking, the country’s biggest revenue earner.
— Read on www.theeastafrican.co.ke/magazine/Exciting-hike-through-thick-Bwindi-forest/434746-5507264-tmexyqz/index.html