14 Days in Uganda: Wildlife Safaris, Gorilla, Chimpanzee, and Rhino Tracking, Village Life and Culture
This 14-day Uganda safari tour will show you some of the best that we have to offer, bringing you close to nature and to the people and culture of Uganda. Seek out Africa’s iconic wildlife in our custom-made safari vehicle. Enjoy boat safaris on the River Nile and the Kazinga Channel. Track endangered white rhinos through the bush. Visit with the majestic mountain gorillas and our nearest kin, chimpanzees. Get a taste of village life through community walks and visits. All activities are set against a backdrop of dramatically beautiful scenery: snow-capped mountains, lush forests, savannahs, lakes, waterfalls, gorges, and, of course, the unforgettable people.
Consider adding two days to your tour to spend in Rwanda, for a visit to the Kigali Genocide Memorial, and a tour of this great cosmopolitan city.
- Rhino tracking on foot at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Wildlife safaris in Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth National Parks
- Boat cruises in Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth National Parks
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale National Forest
- Photo session at the Equator
- Dinner and cultural performances at the Ndere Center in Kampala
- Coffee Tour/Village Life in Kyarumba
Our Tour Includes:
- Ground transportation
- Airport transfers
- English-speaking driver and guide
- Accommodations and breakfast
- Gorilla, chimpanzee, and rhino tracking permits
- Dinner and cultural performances at Ndere Centre
- Community walks
- All park and activity admission fees and permits
- Game drives; boat cruises
- Bottled water in the safari vehicles
Our Tour Excludes:
- International air fares
- Health and travel insurance
- East Africa Visa (for entry to Uganda and Rwanda). Apply online.
- Meals and beverages outside of accommodations
- Personal expenses (telephone, laundry, souvenirs, etc.)
- Gratuities to our driver and guide (we suggest $5-$10 per day/per person offered at the end of the safari)
- Miscellaneous tips for porters, servers, etc.
- Activities that you book directly with lodges, hotels, or other vendors
© 2021 Engo Tours and Adventures. All rights reserved.