There are just over one thousand mountain gorillas on the planet. Many are in Uganda. The good news, thanks to their protected status, is that their numbers are increasing. Better yet, you can visit them in their natural habitat and spend an hour with them from a respectful distance of about 20 feet. The families are habituated and go about their business even when humans are nearby. Even though you may only have time for a short trip, your desire to meet the gorillas can be fulfilled, and, regardless of your strength, you can be transported to the gorillas’ home. Don’t miss this extraordinary once-in-a-lifetime experience. You will never forget it.
OUR QUOTE INCLUDES (EXCEPT AS NOTED):
- Interior flights
- Ground transportation
- English-speaking guide and driver
- Accommodations and breakfast except as noted
- All park and activity admission fees and tracking permits
- Bottled water in vehicle
- All listed activities except any indicated as “optional”
OUR QUOTE EXCLUDES (EXCEPT AS NOTED):
- International air fares
- Health and travel insurance and medical expenses
- Meals and beverages outside of accommodations
- Beverages other than water provided in the vehicle
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, souvenirs, etc.)
- Gratuities for drivers, guides, porters, servers, etc.
- Any activities listed as “optional” in our quote
- Any activities that you book directly with lodges, hotels, or other vendors
© 2021 Engo Tours and Adventures. All rights reserved.