This is a terrific short tour that will take you up close to Uganda’s finest cultural, community, lifestyle, and culinary attractions. You will see exquisite tribal dancing and music at the Ndere Cultural Centre, have a very close (but safe) look at rhinos at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, and wander the Owino Market (if you can’t find it at Owino, you don’t need it!).
See the beauty and great sporting opportunities in Jinja, the source of the Nile (bungee jumping, rafting white water rapids, pleasure cruising on the world’s longest river). And then soothe your thirst with Africa’s best beer at the Nile Lager Brewery.
Our Quote Includes (except as noted):
- Ground transportation in our private safari vehicle
- English-speaking guide and driver
- Full board accommodations except where indicated
- All park and activity admission fees and permits
- Bottled water in vehicle
- All listed activities except any indicated as “optional”
Our Quote Excludes (except as noted):
- International air fares
- Health and travel insurance and medical expenses
- Meals and beverages outside of accommodations
- Beverages other than water provided in the vehicle
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, souvenirs, etc.)
- Gratuities for drivers, guides, porters, servers, etc.
- Any activities listed as “optional” in our quote
- Any activities that you book directly with lodges, hotels, or other vendors
And as long as you’re in the neighbourhood, consider adding another short tour, perhaps to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Come for the nightlife; stay for the wildlife!
© 2020 Engo Tours and Adventures. All rights reserved.