Have you heard of Operation Entebbe?
On 27 June 1976, an Air France plane carrying 247 passengers from Tel Aviv to Paris was hijacked by members of the Palestine Liberation movement and diverted to Entebbe International Airport. A week later, on 4 July, Israeli commandos succeeded in freeing the hostages and killing their captors.
The raid is often the only piece of information visitors know about the area, but there is so much more to discover! Uganda is known for its vast culture, fascinating primates, beautiful landscapes, beautiful people, different types of foods, historical sites, game parks, shopping malls, markets, etc. The city of Entebbe is located on the shores of Lake Victoria, so it has some of the best weather for sightseeing.
Our quote includes:
- Ground transportation in our private safari vehicle
- English-speaking guide and driver
- Full board accommodations except where indicated
- All park and activity admission fees and permits
- Bottled water in vehicle
- All listed activities except any indicated as “optional”
Our quote excludes:
- International air fares
- Health and travel insurance and medical expenses
- Meals and beverages outside of accommodations
- Beverages other than water provided in the vehicle
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, souvenirs, etc.)
- Gratuities for drivers, guides, porters, servers, etc.
- Any activities listed as “optional” in our quote
- Any activities that you book directly with lodges, hotels, or other vendors
© 2021 Engo Tours and Adventures. All rights reserved.