The romantic and legendary island of Zanzibar is one of Africa’s most exotic attractions.
Its east coast provides continuous coral reefs with white sandy beaches lined with coconut palms and small coves that offer shelter from the wind. Non-tidal beaches can be found along the northwest coast of the island of Zanzibar between Nungwi and Kendwa, allowing for all day swimming.
The island of Zanzibar offers some of the world’s best snorkeling and diving, with abundant polychrome fish, turtles, stunning coral, giant clams, dolphins, and much more.
Other Zanzibar attractions include Ufufuma Forest, Africa’s oldest mosque(Mosque of Amr Ibn El-Aas), and the Swahili coastal trading center, middle eastern flavored Stone Town. Explorers, exotic spices, sea traders, and sultans are all part of its history, and many historical sites still remain intact. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
OUR QUOTE INCLUDES (EXCEPT AS NOTED):
- Interior flights round-trip Entebbe to Zanzibar
- Ground transportation in Zanzibar
- English-speaking guide and driver
- Accommodations and breakfast except as noted
- All park and activity admission fees and tracking permits
- Bottled water in vehicle
- All listed activities except any indicated as “optional”
OUR QUOTE EXCLUDES (EXCEPT AS NOTED):
- International air fares
- Health and travel insurance and medical expenses
- Meals and beverages outside of accommodations
- Beverages other than water provided in the vehicle
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, souvenirs, etc.)
- Gratuities for drivers, guides, porters, servers, etc.
- Any activities listed as “optional” in our quote
- Any activities that you book directly with lodges, hotels, or other vendors
© 2021 Engo Tours and Adventures. All rights reserved.